Do you want to know how to be style fabulous in 2011? Follow my tips for clever thinking when it comes to your style.
1. Know what works for you. Understand what styles and shapes work for you to shop smarter and look your best.
2. Declutter and organise your wardrobe. Now is the time to declutter your wardrobe and organise your clothes. Give the clothes you never wear to friends or to charity. This is a great way to find what needs to be changed in your closet and how to complete it.
3. Care for your clothes. Treat the clothes you already own with special care. Before replacing them consider if they can be repaired by removing stains, using fabric softener, mending holes, sewing in missing buttons, etc.
4. Know what is in style. Follow magazines and blogs, watch TV programmes, or follow my style column to find out the coming style trends for the coming year.
5. Invest. Know what you need to invest in to improve your wardrobe and try to plan a few weeks ahead.
6. Choose style over fashion. Always go for fit instead of fashion. Fashions fade but style remains.
7. Always choose quality over quantity. Buying a €50 top that you will wear regularly is better than buying two tops for €25 that you never wear, especially if you only buy them because they are cheap. Invest in better quality basics (jeans, black dress, white shirt, etc ), and simply update these each season through accessories
8. Look out for bargains. Keep an eye on regular offers but remember, a bargain is only a bargain if you will wear and love it.
9. Be confident. If you look good, you will feel good and be so much more confident.
For further information contact Delilah on 087 63 91 956, email [email protected]