The new season is just around the corner and it is time to update your wardrobe. The process of updating your wardrobe is easy (assuming that you have undertaken a wardrobe makeover beforehand ). Simply get key pieces that will go with clothes in your wardrobe. You can also get complete new looks. The good news is that many designers have made beautiful clothes that women can actually wear.
Before embarking on this journey here are seven must-haves for this coming season. Remember to pick something that suits your shape and your complexion.
• The evening trouser is the new evening dress. It is leg lengthening and bum minimising. Beautifully tailored, team it with high heels and a lace top.
• The cape is autumn/winter’s most coveted cover-up. It can be worn over almost everything. Try it over a dress or skinny jeans and boots.
• If you are blessed with fabulous legs, then show them off in leather trousers.
• A perfect coat — every woman should own a beautiful coat. This season it is all about simplicity and quality, so invest wisely.
• The chunky knit —comfort and chic, it is a great item for rest or play and it comes in various forms, dress, cardigan, jumper.
• The aviator jacket — brilliant to throw on over everything and anything.
• Lace — a delicate, sexy, touch for day or evening wear.
• The maxi dress — a great alternative to trousers, wear it with boots and a faux fur jacket.
For further information contact Delilah on 087 63 91 956 or visit www.delilahfashionstylist.com Galway’s first vintage fair will take place on Sunday September 12, with fashion shows throughout the day. Visit www.vintageireland.eu for details.