We all want a pair of jeans that will flatter our figure and feel comfortable, but most of the time it be a difficult mission. Here is the ultimate guide to help you find the one to suit your body shape for all budgets.
• If you carry extra weight on your middle then look for a higher waistband (just under the belly button ) and wide legs or straight legs. Try: tummy tuck or Zerres jeans which are available at Marian's Boutique or Anthony Ryan’s; look also at A-wear and Topshop for wide legs or straight legs jeans in various shades.
• Show off an hourglass figure with jeans with a wide waistband and a lower waist. The legs cut can be boot cut or straight.
• A pear shape looks great with boot cut leg jeans with a higher waistband, or slightly low cut. Look for a dark shade and with minimum details.
• Skinny jeans will best suit women with average to slim build and good legs.
• High waisted jeans are great if you want to look taller. Try Karen Millen's high waisted jeans.
• Wearing your jeans with heels will always make you look taller, and wearing a dark shade will always take pounds of you.
• If you want to add shape to your bum and legs look for jeans with a low waist and shading on the thighs. Choose flap pockets at the front or back
• To make your bum look smaller, wear jeans in a darker shade with big pockets on each buttock.
Delila is a qualified Stylist and Image Consultant. She has helped her clients to achieve success in their career and in life. For more information on this subject or if you would like to book a wardrobe makeover or a shopping buddy, please contact Delila on 087 63 91 956.