As part of the The Skeff Late Bar & Kitchen's Easter Weekend Galway Food Festival celebrations they are giving one lucky person the chance to Win a €15 food voucher.
Galway Food Festival 2017 takes place over the Easter Bank Holiday Weekend. The theme of the festival which began just six years ago is ‘Food and Community’. The Skeff have organised some great events for the weekend which you won’t want to miss.
On Friday 14th April at The Skeff we will have FREE In-house Demos to die for.
11am – Breakfast ideas
1pm Quick, tasty & hot wok & pasta ideas
2.30pm Sweet Treats
The Skeff will be serving delicious seasonal food all weekend (Friday to Sunday ) at the Spanish Arch from their Food Stall, so why not visit them there and say ‘hello’.
The Gin Lounge at The SkeffOn Sunday, in The Skeff we will be holding a Gin Tasting Class with finger food. For this event you will need to book by emailing [email protected]. Our ‘All About Gin‘ is taking place at 4pm. The cost per person is €25.
Later on Sunday, at 6pm, they will continue the tasting theme with their ‘Whiskey World Tour‘ again tasting delights from around the world with the experienced bar people. Finger Food is included in the price of €25 and you can book by emailing [email protected]
To be in with a chance to win this great prize simply answer the question in the form below. The closing date for entries is Frdiay 14th of April 2017
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize is for Win a €15 food voucher.
2. Once selected, the winner will be contacted by the Galway Advertiser to arrange delivery of the prize
3. Entries mut be entered online in the form above
4. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified
5. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions
6. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions
7. Details of the competition winner will be posted on the Galway Advertiser's Facebook page and the winner will be notified by email. You have 7 days to claim your prize once contacted by email.
8. The closing date for entries is Friday 14th April 2017