Galway Baroque Singers are giving you the chance to Win Two Tickets to hear Handel's Solomon on 19th November in Galway Cathedral.
Galway Baroque Singers (director Audrey Corbett ) are delighted to be teaming up with the Dun Laoghaire Choral Society under conductor David Brophy for an exciting and ambitious new project.
Choral Fusion is an unprecedented Double Choir Series which unites these two fine ensembles from opposite sides of the country. It will span 18 months and see each of five concerts performed in Dublin and Galway on consecutive weekends. It's a massive undertaking which will feature the most exhilarating and challenging double choir repertoire. The choirs will be joined by the Fishamble Sinfonia and a host of wonderful up and coming soloists.
The first concert in the series will be Handel’s Solomon which will be performed on Saturday 19th November at 8pm in Galway Cathedral. Universally recognized as one of Handel's finest masterpieces Solomon features magnificent choruses, rapturous love music, gripping emotion and stunning imagery from nature and of course the vividly portrayed dramatic scene of Solomon's famous judgement over the disputed infant.
Tickets for the 19th November concert, priced €20 are on sale in Charlie Byrne’s Bookshop, Middle Street. Online booking is also available on our new website www.galwaybaroquesingers.com
To be in with a chance to win this great price simply answer the question in the form below. The closing date for entries is Monday the 14th of November.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize is for one of two tickets to Choral Fusion at Galway Cathedral on 19th November 2016
2. Once selected, the winner will be contacted by the Galway Advertiser to arrange delivery of the prize
3. Entries mut be entered online in the form above
4. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified
5. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions
6. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions
7. Details of the competition winner will be posted on the Galway Advertiser's Facebook page and the winner will be notified by email. You have 7 days to claim your prize once contacted by email.
8. The closing date for entries is Monday 14th November 2016