The new Kia XCeed has arrived in Ireland and the first one to take to the road will be driven by the 2019 Rose of Tralee, Sinead Flanagan from Limerick. A native of Mungret, but now living in Adare, Sinead is working as a junior doctor in the University Hospital Cork. Sinead will use the car during her year as Rose of Tralee, and is looking forward to driving the XCeed PHEV. The new XCeed will go on general sale early in the New Year.
- New Skoda Superb goes on sale
- Tony Burke Motors Aftersales Team in finals of Toyota’s National Skills Contest 2019.
- Toyota Corolla to be exclusively hybrid from 2020
- Bridgestone working on power-generating tyre for EVs
- New VW Transporter and Grand California on display
- Amazon orders Rivian electric delivery vans
- Commercial versions of the Duster and Zoe go on sale
- First new electric Mercedes-Benz car is worth the wait
- Volkswagen unveils new electric ID.3
- Seven earn top marks in latest Euro NCAP testing
- Drivers must exchange UK driving licences for Irish
- World’s first contactless car vending machine launched