The Athlone Springs Hotel is the perfect location for you to enjoy a fun-filled holiday or a relaxing breakaway. Their friendly staff, 68 modern bedrooms, state of the art leisure facilities with swimming pool, treatment rooms, cocktail bar, and restaurant; all just five minutes away from lively Athlone Town; will leave you spoiled for choice.
Athlone Springs Hotel is located in Co. Westmeath, home to several important commercial and marketing centres, with both Dublin and Galway within commuting distance. Whether you're staying for business or leisure, Athlone Springs Hotel has the ideal location.
Athlone itself is located in the heart of Ireland and is the largest town on the River Shannon south of Lough Ree. Athlone is one of 21 Irish walled towns and is steeped in history. The town is home to several historical landmarks and is one of the fastest growing inland urban areas and has undergone significant changes and developments in all sectors during the last fifteen years.
TOP PICKS FOR YOUR FAMILY
Cruise the Shannon with Viking Tours Ireland boat trip
• Feed goats, pet donkeys and cuddle rabbits at Glendeer Pet Farm
• Pack a lunch, rent a bike and cycle away for the day at the ‘The Green way’
• Make a trip back in time with Athlone Castle or Derry Glad Folk Museum
• Have fun indoors with a family movie day at IMC Cinema or a game of bowling at The Planet Athlone
KICK BACK & RELAX
• Family time in our 20 m pool
• Melt your stress away in our Sauna, Steam room & Jacuzzi
• Koala Kids Club
• Pamper yourself in our Zen Beauty rooms