Elf Town Galway are giving away two family tickets for two adults and three children.
Elf Town Galway is a magical, interactive journey through Christmas with a visit to Santa like no other. Meet the Snow Princess in the amazing Elf Grove and make your way down Elf Terrace where you can throw snowballs at cheeky elves! See the Elves workshop where the presents are made and visit the hectic wrapping station. Meet Mrs Claus and help her make the reindeer food and some tasty cookies. See the postal department, mail train and the exciting Mission Control - where the elves help Santa plan his annual Christmas outing. You can then relax in the Cuddly Corner or entertain yourself in the play area. Take photos in the sELFie station or simply have a mince pie – all while waiting for your personal trip to see Santa…
Elf Town is open from November 20th-December 24th. Tickets for this unmissable Christmas experience are on sale now at www.elftowngalway.ie. Discounted rates for groups are available on certain dates, and there will be a special early opening for children with autism or sensory needs on December 16th-17th. Find us on Facebook and Twitter. For more information email [email protected].
To be in with a chance to win one of these tickets simply answer the question in the form below. The closing date for entries is Tuesday 8th of November.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize is for one of two Family Tickets for two adults and three children to Elf Town Galway
2. Once selected, the winner will be contacted by the Galway Advertiser to arrange delivery of the prize
3. Entries mut be entered online in the form above
4. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified
5. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions
6. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions
7. Details of the competition winner will be posted on the Galway Advertiser's Facebook page and the winner will be notified by email. You have 7 days to claim your prize once contacted by email.
8. The closing date for entries is Tuesday 8th November 2016