1520 Bar, a jewel in the Heart of Galway's Latin Quarter has just launched a mouth-watering new food offering!
Combining the best of local produce into their new tapas style menu that embraces it's Latin theme, an ideal style for Head Chef Nicolas Betts who has recently returned to Galway having worked in Spain for over 20 years.
The team at 1520 aim to embrace the best of Galway's local producers, with a nod to the medieval history of the building and incorporate traditional dishes with a Mediterranean influence. The menu embraces a variety of innovative small plates, perfect for sharing and showcasing the best of West of Ireland produce, coupled with a wide choice of non-meat and vegan options as well as a firm favourite the "Tequila Lime Chicken Sandwich" and "The Estafado", a braised slow cooked irish beef vegetable stew.
Head Chef Nick's flair for food started at a young age growing up in the Yorkshire countryside. On completing his formal studies, he worked as a personal chef and catering consultant, then later began his adventure abroad in Argenton-sur-Creuse, France. He continued to the Canary islands, where he settled for over 20 years with his young family, learning about the Spanish way of living and eating while cooking for visitors from all over Europe, as well as teaching cuisine techniques to catering students from Northern Europe.
Nick and his team are passionate about the tasty wholesome food and seeking out the finest in regional and local produce (to add his Spanish influence to ) as the essence of his dishes; he enjoys the challenge of creating great food experiences and is excited with the wide variety that Galway has to offer.
1520 Bar which is known for it's fantastic craft cocktails and brilliant atmosphere, is the ideal place for a leisurely lunch or a night out in the heart of the Latin Quarter.
The new menu is now available seven days a week in the heart of the latin quarter.
Don't miss out on this fabulous opportunity to win an exceptional experience at 1520 Bar! Enter the competition now!!!!!
*Dinner and Drinks to the maximum value of €200.
Please enter the competition by answering the question in the form below.
Good Luck to all!
** T&C applies (scroll down to terms & conditions ).
**Terms & Conditions
1. The prize is for Dinner and Drinks for 4 people (to the maximum value of €200 ) at 1520 Bar.
2. Subject to availability.
3. No cash Alternative & Non-transferable.
4. Once selected, the winner will be contacted by the Galway Advertiser to arrange delivery of the prize.
5. Winners must be over 18 years of age.
6. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
7. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
8. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions.
9. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
10. Details of the competition winner will be posted on the Galway Advertiser's Facebook page and the winner will be notified by email. You have five days to claim your prize once contacted by email.
11. Closing date for entries is Wednesday March 16th 2022 @9am and the winner will be announced at 1pm on Wednesday March 16th 2022.