Toyota continues to encourage the switch from diesel to hybrid with its new range of offers for the 212 registration period.
Toyota says with one in four new cars purchased this year being hybrid, there is a concerted move by Irish motorists towards cleaner, electrified motoring, and it can offers a wide choice of hybrids, catering for " every budget and style preference" to make the move "an environmentally and wallet friendly move for new car buyers".
Toyota says "switching both mindset and car to a more sustainable outlet will not the cost the world".
The upgrade from Yaris petrol to Yaris hybrid costs €4 extra per week, and Toyota says its 212 offers include low APRs with Toyota Easy PCP Finance starting from 2.9 per cent on the 2021 Car of the Year Yaris hybrid (style grade ), along with finance contributions of up to €3,000 which lowers monthly repayments.
Non-finance customers can benefit from a trade-in booster of up to €2,500, while all customers will enjoy three years free servicing across the entire Toyota range.
• Yaris Hybrid – starting from €23,485 and €145 per month repayment at 2.9 per cent APR on Yaris Hybrid Style.
• Corolla Hatchback Hybrid – starting from €27,305 and €190 per month repayment at 3.9 per cent APR. Includes a finance contribution of €1,000 or a trade-in booster of €1,000.
• Corolla Saloon Hybrid – starting from €27,980 and €195 per month repayment at 3.9 per cent APR. Includes a finance contribution of €1,000, or trade-in booster of €1,000.
• C-HR Hybrid – starting from €31,205 and monthly payment from €203 at 3.9 per cent APR. €1,750 finance contribution or trade-in booster of €1,500.
• RAV4 Hybrid – starting from €39,510 and €285 monthly repayment at 4.9 per cent APR. Finance contribution of €1,500.
• Camry Hybrid – starting at €41,570 with monthly payments from €271 at 4.9 per cent APR. €3,000 finance contribution or trade-in booster of €1,500
• Highlander Hybrid - starting from 65,660 with €462 per month repayment at 4.9 per cent APR. Finance contribution of €2,500 or €2,500 trade-in booster.