Looking for a new job or to develop your career? Virtual Recruitment Expo Online Job Fairs could be your ticket to success! Virtual Recruitment Expo goes live this month on Thursday, 13th May, 2021 between 10am and 4pm. Virtual Recruitment Expo is an online jobs fair connecting jobseekers with companies and recruitment firms. Their virtual recruitment events bring attendees together with employers, HR and personnel professionals from top organisations across Ireland and around the world, allowing candidates to explore an array of career opportunities.
If you’d like a new job or to develop your career, our online events show you all about the companies hiring at the moment and let you chat live with their hiring team. You can register for any of our specialised, online events now, then start polishing up your CV and prepare any questions you have for the event itself.
This FREE online jobs fair will be sponsored by Irish Medtech Skillset and will provide jobseekers with real opportunities to find new employment across a wide variety of industries. Apply for the latest jobs from a diverse line-up of employers such as:
- Boston Scientific
- Kirby Group Engineering
- Irish MedTech Skillet
- Overstock Ireland
- Mercy University Hospital
- Irish Defence Forces
- The Teaching Council
- and many more.
Furthermore, there will be 2 live webinar stages – Agenda Stage and Google Digital Garage, where you can attend live talks such as:
- 3 Steps To Overcoming Your Inner Impostor
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Changing Careers, But Were Too Afraid To Ask
- Speak Up! Effective Communication in the Workplace
- How To Achieve Career Resilience – A Protean Approach
- How To Make Work/Life Balance Work
- Heavy Lies The Crown: Take a Load off with Leadership Skills
- Top 10 tips for an Effective CV
- Interview Skills: Turning Fear into Fuel for Brilliance
- The Subtle Art of Self-Improvement
- How Tech Has Changed the World of Work: Addressing the Tech Skill-Gap
- Become a Tech Apprentice: The Fast Track to IT
- Find Your Career Goals
- Build a CV & Write a Cover Letter
- Productivity for Working Remotely
Mark your diary now and start polishing up your CV and cover letters. This event is open to qualified professionals from Ireland and around the world.
Register today to get FREE ACCESS to all recruiters, live webinars, virtual workshops and online networking on May 13th.
Register your Business
Alternatively, if you’re looking to hire skilled talent, contact us today for information about having a booth at Virtual Recruitment online events
They will have excellent career advice and for anyone looking for a job also.
If you are looking to hire staff please email [email protected] or call 087 646 3175 if you are looking to take part in our events.
Next Event: Virtual Recruitment Tech Careers Expo.
Virtual Recruitment Ireland will also be hosting their Tech Careers Expo this summer. This will be a live, online, career fair on Thursday, 24th June, 2021 from 10am to 4pm. The jobs fair will be focusing on IT careers within the Tech Industry.
Mor information and Registration for Tech Careers Expo.