Among the many sales concluded by the team at O’Donnellan & Joyce over the past weeks are the following notable properties:
· Cregmore, Claregalway - four bed detached home at €535,000.
· Whitestrand Park, Salthill - two bed apartment at €154,000.
· Blackrock, Salthill - two bed apartment at €337,500.
· Ballymoneen Road, Knocknacarra - five bed detached home at €450,000.
· Rosan Glas, Rahoon - four bed semidetached home at €304,000.
· Ashe Road, Shantalla – three bed end of terrace home at €275,000.
· Boireann Bheag, Roscam - three bed end of terrace home at €260,000.
· Dun na Coribe, Headford Road – three bed apartment, €265,000.
· Dun na Coribe, Headford Road – four bed detached home, €378,500.
· Lurgan Park, Renmore – three bed semidetached home, €300,000.
· Dun Aengus, Galway city – four bed end of terrace, €350,000
· Commerce Court, Galway city – three bed apartment, €310,000.
· Tirellan Heights – three bed semidetached, €220,000.
While the O’Donnellan & Joyce private treaty and new homes teams are busy with viewings and logging offers, the auction team are busy gearing up for their next property auction which is set for Friday July 3 at 2pm. The auction will take a slightly different format to the usual style – taking place behind closed doors with no public audience attending, and streamed live over the internet to those who wish to watch it and take part in bidding. Intending purchasers should register their interest with the auction team well in advance of auction day as some paperwork will be required to enable phone, proxy, and internet bidders to participate. Prior to the July 3 auction, the nationwide auction house will release a second catalogue of properties set to go under the hammer on July 24 under similar conditions, assuming Government restrictions will not allow for a buzzing audience to attend the excitement of the auction room in person.
As part of the upcoming catalogue, there are a number of Galway city and county properties for sale as well as properties further afield. The catalogue includes a great variety of property with two commercial units in the Liosban Industrial Estate offered at an attractive €65,000 each; a detached home on a large site at Knocknavoddy, Furbo, Co Galway; a home in need of renovation in Durrow, Co Offaly; and a plot of land at Foxford, Co Mayo. There are also two three bedroom apartments in Waterslade Place in Tuam offered at €130,000 and €140,000, and detached homes in Monivea, Kinvara, and Ardrahan.
In Galway city and suburbs, a number of very attractive homes are due to go under the auction hammer on July 24 including a three bedroom detached home at McHugh Avenue in Mervue guiding at €220,000; a three bedroom semidetached home in Grattan Park, Salthill, guiding at €365,000; and a one bedroom terraced home at Raleigh Row guiding at €220,000.
As the auction catalogue continues to grow, registration remains open for additional property listings. If you are thinking of selling your home, contact O’Donnellan & Joyce auctioneers on 091 564 212 and avail of the free thinking of selling valuation service.