Continuing its food and wine festival of matching cheese with wine, Wines Direct has a number of wines that catch the eye this month, all well priced for what’s left of the summer. For example, certainly try its Montepulciano Costadoro Rosso (€7.99 ) which would go very well with a salty Pecorino, or its Domaine Felines Coteaux de Bessiles IGP Chardonnay (€10.50 ) which would go perfectly with a nutty Parmesan or Emmental. Other offers include its ‘wine of the month’ Domaine Ollier Taillefer Faugères AOC (€11.85 ), a brother- and sister-run vineyard that produces a rich mix of Grenache, Carignan, and Syrah that’s so typical of the south of France’s Languedoc.
- On the ground
- On the wine shelf
- On the menu
- Paralympic athletes: diet for success
- Win a year’s supply of Human+Kind Skincare
- Do you suffer with circulation problems?
- Put a smile on their faces at Jump 4 Joy
- Flawless skin and cellulite-free body - the secret is out
- A safe and confidential space
- CHEF’S corner
- Therapie Clinic tackles acne
- Dental implants