Businesses across County Westmeath are being invited to participate in an exciting programme of virtual events to mark Local Enterprise Week 2021.
This year’s Local Enterprise Week is being held entirely online, bringing a new flavour to the annual event which sees businesses across Ireland get together for an extensive range of training, mentoring and networking opportunities.
More than 200 virtual events are planned by the Local Enterprise Offices across the country for Local Enterprise Week, which is taking place from Monday, March 1 to Friday, March 5.
The events include training workshops, information webinars and masterclasses with entrepreneurs and experts are designed to help the country’s small businesses and those looking to start a new business in 2021.
Local Enterprise Office Westmeath is hosting a programme of events for businesses across the county – from those at the start-up stage to businesses gearing up for expansion. The virtual events are all free of charge, but online registration is essential at www.localenterprise.ie/Westmeath
The Westmeath schedule includes Masterclasses on Goal Setting, and how to stand out on screen while businesses can also avail of mentoring in areas including finance, hospitality, social media and marketing your business in a pandemic.
“Local Enterprise Week is a chance for small businesses and for those possible future start-ups to see the full range of supports out there for them. No matter what their business challenge or sector the Local Enterprise Offices will be putting on events for everyone, be it LEAN workshops, trading online, finance, sales and marketing, mastering social media, or simply, how to start a business, then it will be covered or if you are thinking of expanding your current business we have a business advice clinic that will show you the supports of which you can avail,” Christine Charlton, Head of Enterprise at LEO Westmeath, stated.
In addition to Westmeath local events, there are a number of Spotlight Events taking place which are open to businesses nationwide.
- “Benefits of Green for your Business - Launching Green for Micro” on Monday, March 1, organised by Local Enterprise Office Dublin City.
- “Spring Back & Step Forward: Building Leadership & Resilience” on Monday, March 1 organised by Local Enterprise Office Donegal.
- “Building The New” featuring start-ups and innovators on Tuesday, March 2 organised by Local Enterprise Office Galway.
- “Growing Lean: One Small Step or One Giant Leap, Getting Started with Lean” on Tuesday, March 2 organised by Local Enterprise Office Kildare.
- “AgriTech Revolution in Farming and Food” on Wednesday, March 3 organised by Local Enterprise Office South Cork.
- “Creative Connections: Enabling your B-2-B Online Opportunities” on Wednesday, March 3 organised by Local Enterprise Office Carlow.
- “Engage for Growth with David Meade” on Thursday, March 4 at 10am organised by Local Enterprise Office Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown.
- “S.M.A.R.Tech for StartUps” on Thursday, March 4 at 4pm by Local Enterprise Office Clare.
- “Masterclass: Health checking your business for its forward journey” on Thursday, March 4 organised by Local Enterprise Office Wexford.
- “Trading Online Voucher Information Webinar” on Friday, March 5 organised by Local Enterprise Office Fingal.
All events are free of charge, but as places are limited, early booking is advised at www.localenterprise.ie/westmeath