Bridge Mills Galway Language Centre, a Department of Education recognised training institute, now in its 30th year of business, is a quality school with Cambridge Exams Centre recognition, EAQUALS, Quality English, ACELS/QQI, and FETAC accreditation.
"This year we won the I Study Private Language Provider of the Year Award 2017, and we are very proud," said Patrick Creed, school director. During the global awards process 100,000 professionals, students, and the general public nominated universities, colleges, schools, associations, and individuals based on their recent achievements, and Bridge Mills Galway Language Centre was selected as a winning quality school.
The school is the biggest provide of Irish Department of Education CELT TEFL courses in Ireland. The CELT, the only internationally recognised TEFL certificate which comes from the Department of Education, starts as a full time course on September 18 and a part time evening course on September 19. Bridge Mills Galway Language Centre is the only TEFL provider that:
• Offers the most number of TEFL courses per year.
• Offers an Irish Department of Education qualification.
• Has DELTA and MA TEFL qualified instructors.
• Has links to more than 120 Irish schools recruiting teachers.
• Has links to an ever expanding number of international schools recruiting teachers.
• Offers add on teaching qualifications to its certificate (TKT, YL, and KAL ).
• Has 30 years' training experience.
• Offers CELT TEFL, DELTA, and SQTTEFL certification.
• Is city centre located in a year round language school.
Details on all courses are available at 091 566468 or www.galwaylanguage.com
Bridge Mills Galway Language Centre, The Bridge Mills, Galway.