Galway recruitment company shortlisted for two national agency awards

Roisin Mcnamara, Deirdre Finnerty, and Michelle Kilcar,

Roisin Mcnamara, Deirdre Finnerty, and Michelle Kilcar,

Galway recruitment company CCP Recruitment has been shortlisted for two major awards at the National Recruitment Federation in Ireland awards 2015. The only Galway company to be shortlisted, CCP Recruitment has made the very short list of 12 companies for Agency of the Year and CCP key team leader Deirdre Finnerty has also been shortlisted for the Recruiter of the Year.

Established in 1997, CCP Recruitment with offices in both Galway and Cork, is a generalist agency that recruits technical engineers for the multinational sector. The NRF Awards are the Oscars of the Recruitment world and showcase and honour the key leaders and the best in the business, on a national level.

From the CCP team of eight, principle recruitment consultant Deirdre Finnerty has also been shortlisted for the Recruiter of the Year with the NRF. From Mayo but living in Galway, Ms Finnerty who has worked for CCP for eight years manages the technical engineering desk which places manufacturing/process engineers, automation engineers, project managers and packaging engineers type candidates into key positions around Ireland.

“We are delighted to be shortlisted for the 2015 awards. The entire team at CCP is passionate about recruitment and ensuring that we deliver the right candidates for our clients and also in placing our recruits into their field of expertise. 89 per cent of our work comes from existing clients with new business making up the remaining 11 per cent,” said Roisin McNamara of CCP Recruitment.

“We box above our weight by servicing Ireland’s blue chip accounts including Boston Scientific, Stryker Ireland, J&J, Medtronic, Ingersoll Rand and Jones Lang LaSalle. Our level of service rewards us with the repeat business from these prestigious accounts.  Deirdre has been a key member of our team for over 8 years and always delivers, we would love to see her getting the recognition she deserves, “ she explained 

Advertisement

 

Page generated in 0.1887 seconds.