Following the recent announcement by Minister of State for Sport and Tourism Michael Ring of the Government’s €30 million fund to develop sporting facilities across the country, Mayo Sports Partnership will host an information workshop on the scheme to assist groups, etc, in making an application. The workshop will take place in the Mayo Education Centre on Wednesday April 11 at 8pm. The workshop will be delivered by Joe Butler who has been instrumental in securing sports capital funding for the Mayo Football Association’s facility in Milebush. Joe has assisted many organisations and groups from various codes in the past in their applications. To register for the seminar please contact the Mayo Sports Partnership office at 094-9047025 or at www.mayosports.ie A small registration fee of €5 will apply.
- Celtic win appeal against league over Rival Arena
- Play-off spot up for grabs from Kingdom trip
- Mayo take second chance against Dubs
- Dubs back in town for second date
- If you have seen the team play does it mean that team actually exists?
- Hurlers look for timely win
- League start date put off a week
- Mayo Sports Partnership launches annual funding scheme
- McAdam wins a year’s free golf at Mulranny
- Fitzmaurice wins Harlequin Adventure Duathlon
- Horan happy with 70 minute performance
- Mayo hit the spot against Kildare