Omega 3 is proven to greatly help concentration, learning, healthy brain development and function. In short, omega 3 is brain food. Now that exam time is upon us, a new website has just been launched by TV presenter and teacher, Aoibhinn Ní Shuilleabháin — www.brainfood.ie — which explains how and why omega 3 is beneficial for students, parents and people’s health in general. Brainfood.ie also features meal plans, menu and lunchbox ideas; brain facts, brain training exercises; body facts – the benefits of omega 3 for the entire body; omega 3 facts; omega 3 and general health; and Ask the Expert
- Think outside the box
- My weekly diary
- Refuelling ageing bodies — human energy in capsules
- Taste of Dublin ticket winners
- Free child health guide
- Sunflower Days
- Are you the next face of Simply Be?
- Can you chew your way to exam success?
- Move or Make Over
- Claremorris heart event
- Local online Fair Trade retailer
- Gap years and Internet dating for over fifty fives