Located off the fashionable Ballymahon Road, this is a splendid four bedroom home, presented in good order throughout. This fine home is within walking distance of the town centre and all its amenities. Sunny, large, and private south facing garden to rear, which includes stone built store to rear.
· Around the corner from The Cova shop and The Olive pub
· Easy access to town and by-pass
· Presented in good order throughout with new kitchen recently installed
· uPVC double glazed windows throughout
· Oil-fired central heating and solid fuel
· Recently replaced central heating pipes
· South facing rear garden
· Minutes walk from shops, Regional Sports Centre, and town centre
· Private rear garden.