Arguably one of Ireland’s most exciting outfits on the live entertainment scene today, Royal Flush are coming back to Karma on Sunday October 12. Their trademark stage treatment contains high octane energy and an excitement guaranteed to bring their fans back time after time screaming for more. The mid-west quartet features two lead singers, keyboards, guitars and drums performing all the biggest hits from the 70s, 80s, 90s and today. The Royal Flush repertoire ranges from Journey, Queen, Aerosmith, Coldplay, Bryan Adams, and more. It’s one wild night of monster hits jam-packed into a blistering two hour show which takes the audience on a roller coaster ride of thrills, spills and monster hits. Royal Flush have just released their new album The Boys of Summer featuring songs originally recorded by such legends as Journey, The Foo Fighters, The Goo Goo Dolls, Aerosmith, Counting Crows, The Darkness, and many more. Catch them at Karma on Sunday October 12, doors 11.30pm.
- Athlone Film Club drawing in the crowds
- From Simon to Chekhov - Athlone Little Theatre takes on the greats
- Lost in Translation - Amú in Aistriúchán
- Roscommon Chamber Choir seeks members!
- Waiting for Godot hits the Midlands
- Auditions open for Athlone Musical Society’s My Fair Lady
- Little Theatre launches busiest ever programme for 2008/09
- Roscommon Drama Festival AGM welcomes new members
- Talent times two at The Stables
- Trad music classes with John Wynne and Fiona Doherty
- Filmed cinema screening for schools at Roscommon Arts Centre
- Wrestlemania is running wild in Athlone