Want to win a free short course this Autumn?
The Centre for Adult Learning and Professional Development at NUI Galway offers a series of eight-week, non-accredited evening courses in a number of different subject areas:
We are giving you a chance to win a free place on one of these courses*, just answer the question below and avail of a fun way to spend your winter’s evening!
The short courses will begin the week of the 1st October and are run over 8 weeks - one evening per week (7 to 9pm ).
Course Fees: €125. A discounted course fee of €85 is available for senior citizens, students and those currently in receipt of social welfare support from the Department of Social Protection.
“The courses are designed for students with an interest in the subjects on offer, but are equally suitable for those seeking an introduction to the area of accredited learning”, explains Course Coordinator, Berna Morgan.
Visit www.nuigalway.ie/shortcourses and book your place today!
*Courses are run subject to a minimum number of enrolments.
To be in with a chance to win this fantastic prize simply answer the question in the form below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize is a free place on one of the short courses with Adult Learning at NUI Galway this Autumn.
2. Courses are run subject to a minimum number of enrolments.
3. Once selected, the winner will be contacted by the Galway Advertiser to arrange delivery of the prize.
4. The prize is non-transferable.
5. Winners must be over 18 years of age.
6. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
7. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
8. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions.
9. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
10. Details of the competition winner will be posted on the Galway Advertiser's Facebook page and the winner will be notified by email. You have five days to claim your prize once contacted by email.
11. The closing date for entries is Friday 21st September 2018.