Ford Fiesta was the number one selling car in Europe again last year. Based on data gathered from 30 European countries, Ford sold 293,663 Fiestas in Europe in 2013, making it the top-selling small car in the continent for the second year running.
“Fiesta appeals as much to the customer attracted by fun-to-drive qualities as it does to the driver who is more concerned with the fuel efficiency offered by the award-winning 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine,” Eddie Murphy, Managing Director of Ford Ireland told the Advertiser. He added, “From the dynamic and practical Fiesta ST to the ultra-frugal new Fiesta ECOnetic – and across more than 11,400 variants – small-car buyers are finding a Fiesta that is right for them.”
Ford's Five Fun Fiesta Facts
1. Fiesta claims to be the car in which most motorists in Ireland learnt to drive in.
2. Fiesta is in fifth place of the top selling cars in Ireland in January 2014, with 746 sales.
3. Fiesta is sold in 62 countries worldwide.
4. The most popular colours are 'Frozen White', 'Panther Black' and 'Moondust Silver'.
5. There are more than 11,400 different versions of Fiesta available.