As one of the first towns in the county to adopt pay and display parking over 20 years ago, Ballina is to follow in the footsteps of Westport with the introduction of eParking. The introduction of eParking is among a number of proposed changes that will be put out to public consultation, following agreement by the elected members at the May meeting of the council last Friday to adopt new draft parking bylaws.
- Dillon calls for lifeguards to monitor beaches daily in June
- Good news for Eachláim as Ring confirms over €169,000 for Naíonra
- Friendship forged in France brings PPE from Hong Kong to Westport
- Mayo Women’s Support Services preparing for increase in demand as restrictions lift
- Further pesticide exceedance detected in Newport area
- Mayo Roscommon Hospice Foundation Shops to reopen
- Mayo hoteliers urge government to address tourism crisis
- Calleary raises Covid-19 crossover concerns at MUH in Dáil
- Local Link Covid effort to feature on TV show
- Road sign thieves urged to stop what they are doing
- Rail crossing a "fatality waiting to happen"
- Beach lifeguarding season 2020 commences this weekend