The Saplings School which caters for children with autism in Mullingar can now continue with its specialised education provision thanks to funding of €10,000 from AIB Mullingar. The funding, awarded under the AIB Better Ireland Programme, was used to purchase two prefabs and upgrade the surroundings of the play area, allowing the school to continue to provide an individualised and intensive education service to the children with autism in the area.
- No more town councils?
- Legal aid on trial
- Dalton Park rioters legal costs to be paid by State
- Chamber meets Minister to discuss access to credit for businesses
- Legal aid – with more than €100,000 in the bank
- Chad - carrying the weight of peacekeeping
- Three generations on trial
- Record number returned for trial
- Gambler gets legal aid
- ‘Ditsy’ withdraws legal aid application
- No insurance charge struck out
- Judge hands out driving bans at District Court