Pat McDonagh, MD of Supermacs (right ), with Joe Byrne, chairman of the Galway County Hurling board, and hurling managers Mattie Murphy, John McIntyre and Anthony Cunningham at the launch of the new Galway jersey and the announcement of the continued sponsorship of Galway Hurling teams. Photo:-Mike Shaughnessy.
- GES offers free training programmes for those on live register
- Fancy a free marketing audit?
- Q-Park gives out five thousand free parking vouchers to city businesses
- GMIT digital media students to showcase their skills
- Galway Business Club promoting effective business networking and looking for members
- NUIG to host Galway launch of major business and photography exhibition
- Crospon sets up company to develop the patch that could eliminate needles
- Working towards economic recovery
- Create your dream home with SBA Home Ideas
- Galway-based insurance company launches public liability website
- Harsh weather conditions caused workplace absences
- Survey reveals major cost of weather disruption