Subaru Ireland is to continue its sponsorship of the Association of Rugby Referees Leinster Branch for a further two seasons. Speaking at the photocall in Donnybrook, Neville Matthews said ‘Subaru Ireland is very proud to be continuing with its sponsorship of Leinster Rugby referees, especially at this time with the continuing and increasing level of support for the game and Leinster Rugby.’ Pictured with the newly launched Subaru Diesel Legacy are international and Leinster referees, Alain Rolland and Alan Lewis.
- New Renault Megane on the way
- Is a green light always a signal to go?
- Citroen adds more green awards to the trophy haul
- Land Rover's big Curragh race sponsorship
- Jaguar XF wins another title
- World premiere for Toyota’s new Avensis
- Volkswagen continues search for classic Irish VW Transporter
- World premiere of new Nissan Pixo next month
- Mazda’s Kiyora concept to make global debut in Paris
- New Honda Jazz is a model for downsizing
- New Koleos is the tenth Renault 5 Star safety rating
- Volvo Cars sets zero accidents target