Search Results for 'compulsory buildings insurance'

1 results found.

Insuring your home and contents

Your home and its contents are among your most valuable possessions. Insuring them against fire, theft, and other damage should be a priority. If you have a mortgage you will be required to take out compulsory buildings insurance, which varies in price depending on the size, location, and rebuilding cost of your property. Lenders require this insurance not for your benefit but for theirs, as their priority is to protect their financial interest in the property.


Page generated in 0.0404 seconds.