After a very successful 2013 event, the Mayo Stages Rally is back in Ballina for a second year. The rally got a great response from local businesses and community, and equally was very highly regarded by visiting competitors and spectators. Hotel Ballina is once again rally headquarters and co-sponsor for the 2014 Mayo Stages Rally. Mayo and District Motorsport Club wishes to thank Hotel Ballina’s executive director Róisín Buckley and senior manager Jason Moyles and their team for their continued support and enthusiasm in ensuring this is another event to remember. The club also wishes to express thanks to Kennedy Motors of Ballina and Belmullet who also co-sponsor the event. Without the help of our co-sponsors and associate sponsors it would not be possible to run this event. Clerk of the course Padraic Roche and his hard working team are currently busy preparing for this ever popular event which takes place on Sunday March 9 2014. The rally will once again be run over a similar but not identical route to 2013; it consists of a very compact route with short road sections and three good quality, testing, stages, repeated three times. Mayo & District Motorsport Club would like to acknowledge that there would be no Mayo Stages Rally without the support and goodwill of residents and businesses along the rally route and surrounding area. The 2014 Hotel Ballina/Kennedy Motors Mayo Stages Rally will be the opening round of the 2014 Dunlop National Championship and the 2014 Sligo Pallets Border Championship.
- Minors make it a year to remember
- Claremorris Christmas Duathlon
- A lot done, a lot more to do for Mayo
- Hat-tricks for Knockmore/ Foxford and Achill clubs.
- I admire them, but they do annoy me quite a bit
- Good scoring in winter competitions around Mayo
- Shock at the sudden death of Peter McCartan
- ‘Let’s do it’ again Connacht
- Mayo novice and underage championships under way
- Westport girls claim national title
- Mayo season starts with three games in ten days
- Twin internationals for Mayo female boxers