Junior Chamber International in Mayo, in association with the Mayo Advertiser and AIB, is currently running a competition to identify Mayo’s Most Outstanding Young Person of the year 2012.
JCI is now seeking nominations to formally recognise Mayo’s most dynamic and enthusiastic young people, who are self driven, motivated, and the potential heroes of the future who will drive local change and inspire and motivate others through leadership.
There are 10 categories in which to nominate candidates:
1. Business, economic, and/or entrepreneurial accomplishment
2. Political, legal, and/or governmental affairs
3. Academic leadership and/or accomplishment
4. Cultural achievement
5. Moral and/or environmental leadership
6. Contribution to children, world peace, and /or human rights
7. Humanitarian and/or voluntary service
8. Scientific and/or technological development
9. Personal improvement and/or accomplishment
10. Medical innovation
Nominees must be between 18 and 40 years of age.
The closing date for receipt of entries is April 1, 2012.
For further information and nomination forms contact Derek Reilly on [email protected] or check out JCI Mayo on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.