Fifty-something dowdy Dublin dreamer Eve has decided that the answer to a new and exciting life is cosmetic surgery - but will a new face, a tight tummy and a "trout pout" really make her dreams come true? Laugh (if your Botox will allow ) and celebrate with Eve as she goes on this hilarious and often touching journey to realise her new look and discover Who gives a tuck? This hilarious show will take to the stage in the Royal Theatre, Castlebar on Thursday, November 24 and tickets, which cost €30, are on sale now at www.ticketmaster.ie as well as from The Royal box office on 0818 300 000. For further information please check The Royal Theatre and Event Centre website on: www.theroyal.ie or www.ticketmaster.ie Pre-theatre dining options from €25.00 for a four course meal and glass of wine can be arranged, but booking is essential by calling 094 90 23111 for reservations.
- What did happen, The Night Joe Dolan’s Car Broke Down?
- Win a family ticket to A Fairies’ Tail at Westport Arts Festival
- Out and about in Mayo
- Fundraiser for Barcastle Music Festival
- For ten days only: Thrills, chills, romance and comedy in Westport’s 19th century drive-in movie theatre
- IMRO Showcase comes to Bar Ritz tomorrow night
- Buck Taylor is ready to find the soul of Brennan’s Lane
- Celebrate all things traditional this Arthur’s Day with Cherish The Ladies at the Royal
- Castlebar celebrates Arthur’s Day with Tolsters Tapas and Critters
- Fifty live performances over four nights at Guinness Live in Galway’s Latin Quarter
- Strayed’s debut single is now available on iTunes