The lodging of a planning application by Irish Rail for an over-crossing at Kilnageer, hasn't been formally lodged yet with Mayo County Council, but is targeted to meet its agreed date of the end of quarter-one of 2021. The issue was raised by Cllr Cyril Burke at the February meeting of the Castlebar Municipal District, where he questioned the current status of the project. Senior engineer for Mayo County Council, Anne Sweeney, told Cllr Burke that the council had met a number of times with Irish Rail and their various consultants and everything was moving along to the planning application being lodged in March.
- Band on the run
- Ballina Municipal District Briefs
- HAP rates need to be reviewed – Conway-Walsh
- Funding of up to €250,000 for Mayo under Outdoor Public Space Scheme
- Perspectives on home - A Digital storytelling project with Michael Fortune
- Charity helped 36 people move on from Mayo Direct Provision centre in 2020
- Surveying for National Broadband Plan continues across Mayo
- Dillon calls for additional Covid vaccine centre for the people of North Mayo
- Familiar voices appeal to people of Mayo to continue their efforts in the fight against Covid-19
- Location of Mayo vaccination centre revealed
- New book tells stories of Ballina and its people
- Why not go on a car fast this lent?