Mayo manager James Horan has named the starting line-up for his sides first game of the new season against Galway in the FBD League on Sunday.
The Ballintubber man has gone for a mix of youth and experience in his side with team captain Diarmuid O'Connor leading the side in number 15 jersey and Tom Parsons will be back in the starting line-up after being named in midfield.
Breaffy's Robert Hennelly will wear the goalkeeper shirt for the game with Brendan Harrision the most experienced man in the full back line where Claremorris duo James Stretton and James McCormack will get the start.
All star Paddy Durcan will start at wing forward with Ballintubber's Michael Plunkett wearing the number six shirt and one of last years most impressive players in the club championship Ballina's Padraig O'Hora in the other wing back position.
Tom Parsons will be making his first start in a Mayo jersey since his serious injruy picked up against the same opposition in the 2018 championship, he will be partnered in the middle of the park by Ballina's Mikey Murray.
The half-forward line has a very fresh look with Crossmolina Deel Rovers Conor Loftus the most experienced man in the line where he will be flanked by his club-mate Jordan Flynn and Ballintubber's Brian Walsh.
Diarmuid O'Connor will take his place in the corner forward jersey with Bohola Moy Davitts Brian Reape named at full forward and Knockmore's Kevin McLoughlin in the other corner
Mayo team v Galway in FBD League
1. Robert Hennelly - Breaffy
2. James Stretton - Claremorris
3. James McCormack - Claremorris
4. Brendan Harrison - Aghamore
5. Padraig O'Hora - Ballina Stephenites
6. Michael Plunkett - Ballintubber
7. Patrick Durcan - Castlebar Mitchels
8. Tom Parsons - Charlestown
9. Mikey Murray - Ballina Stephenites
10. Brian Walsh - Ballintubber
11. Conor Loftus - Crossmolina Deel Rovers
12. Jordan Flynn - Crossmolina Deel Rovers
13. Kevin McLoughlin - Knockmore
14. Brian Reape - Bohola Moy Davitts
15. Diarmuid O'Connor - Ballintubber