Choosing your wedding venue is one of the most important decisions you will make when planning your wedding. You may be looking for a venue that offers something a little different, something a little special to make your day a magical experience for you and your guests.
The Clayton Hotel, located minutes from Galway city is a modern contemporary hotel, the arrival entrance lobby, with its marble floors, mahogany panelled walls and retro styled chandeliers provides an eclectic theme for your arrival drinks reception. The resident pianist will serenade your guests with selection of classical and modern melodies from the baby grande piano also located in the hotel foyer. The sweeping staircase leading from the impressive foyer to the ballroom provides the perfect backdrop for those important wedding portraits.
“Weddings by Candlelight” in the ballroom sets the tone for your wedding banquet. Colour changing “mood lighting” can be set to your desired colour scheme creating that magical touch.
Head Chef Kevin Cleary and his team will prepare a magnificent five-course banquet for you and your guests. The management and staff look forward to welcoming you and your wedding party to the exclusive four star hotel. The Clayton Hotel can offer the attention to detail and personal touch that will ensure you have a day to remember. Be dazzled by the professional service and attention to detail as your family and friends enjoy the ambience of the comfortable surroundings. Designed to impress, the hotel is chic and fashionable with a spacious ballroom.
It is truly understood at the Clayton just how important your wedding day is to you. There is an exceptional variety of all-inclusive wedding packages available to you and your guests.
Choose from an array of packages, starting from only €45pp and let your taste buds experience the best of fresh, local produce, brought to you by our award winning chefs. The hotel is offering further exceptional discounts on all their packages for any new weddings booked between now and February 13.
Some of the services and treats that we offer at the Clayton Hotel include the following:
• Red carpet welcome on arrival
• Champagne reception for the bride and groom and bridal party
• Punch reception on arrival for your guests, with our compliments
• Selection of canapés on arrival
• A warm welcome for your guests with tea, coffee and biscuits with our compliments
• To complete the experience our resident pianist will play for your guests’ pleasure in the comfort of the luxurious lobby
• Wedding banquet in the fashionable and spacious Ballroom
• Colour co-ordinated ceiling lighting to enhance the atmosphere
• Floor to ceiling windows flooding the ballroom with natural daylight
• Fresh floral table arrangements and candelabra.
• Crisp white table linen and napkins
• Personalised menus and seating plan
• Complimentary cake stand and knife
• Our luxury bridal suite for bride and groom on the night of the wedding
• Champagne breakfast for bride and groom
• Ample car parking with easy access for guests
• Special accommodation rates for wedding guests
The wedding co-ordinators at the Clayton will be present at the Dream Wedding Exhibition at Leisureland on Saturday January 8 and Sunday January 9 to discuss the hotels’ extra special Wedding Offers. If you would like more information on the hotel or would like to make an appointment to view the hotel and facilities, call the hotel on (091 ) 721900 or e-mail [email protected] to arrange an appointment.
Download its wedding brochure on www.clayton.ie