Why do all the work yourself, when Sherry FitzGerald has a local Galway expert on hand to help?
In the midst of the Covid crisis the market is changing daily, as criteria and policy guidelines move. It is important to obtain advice specific to your particular needs, to ensure you are getting the best mortgage for you. You currently have a choice of some very competitive mortgage offerings.
"I am here to help If you need advice about your mortgage or life cover," said Noreen McKenzie of Sherry FitzGerald Financial Services. "I will shop the market on your behalf and assess your mortgage options. I can potentially save you thousands over the lifetime of your mortgage.
"With access to all the lenders in the broker market, I have up to date information on what’s going on in the mortgage market. As a qualified financial advisor, I am ready and happy to answer any questions you may have. I put your specific needs and circumstances at the heart of any advice.
"At Sherry FitzGerald Financial Services, we have been helping our clients secure the very best possible outcomes for more than 20 years. We know the market and will compare your options, saving you both time and potentially a lot of money over the lifetime of your loan. I am here to take the hassle out of your journey as I understand what’s involved, leaving you to enjoy the search for your perfect home with your finances in place.
"Currently there are significant differences across the market in how each lender will assess your application, in areas such as income and allowances, length of service, employment status, your deposit, loan to value. As a result of this, the amount you might be eligible for could vary by up to 30 per cent across lenders."
Here are some top tips from Noreen McKenzie if you are currently thinking of applying for a mortgage.
1. Get your documents ready. Open a mortgage file – put bank, credit card and savings statements, loan statements, payslips, etc, into this file for ease of access, when you are ready to make your application.
2. Use this time to look at your account management – simplify your banking as much as possible.
3. Check if you qualify for the Help to Buy Scheme.
4. Keep an eye on the property market. Virtual viewings are happening and are a great way to research the market from the comfort of your own home.
5. Seek advice from a qualified financial advisor, who can advise you if you are ready to make a mortgage application, and assist you through the whole process.
For more information contact Noreen McKenzie at [email protected] or 087 7583470.