Gardai in Clifden are investigating the theft of a number of outboard boat engines from the Clonbur and Corn na Mona areas between June 27 and July 1. A 5 horsepower two stroke Yamaha engine was taken from the Ferrybridge area near Clonbur between the June 26 and July 1. A 6 horsepower Yamaha stroke engine and a 9.9 horsepower two stroke engine was taken from the Dooras area between 30 June and July 1. If anyone has any information contact Garda Rebecca Nalty at Clifden Garda Station at (095 ) 22500. Members of the public are asked to report any suspicious activity and boat owners are asked to be vigilant.
- Make a difference - Samaritans launch volunteer recruitment campaign
- 'Absolutely disgusting' — Mayor criticises culprits who carried out cemetery vandalism
- Join Ronan Scully for final 5k of charity walk
- Want to go whale watching next weekend?
- 2020 opening ceremony will leave people astonished, says creative director
- Indian ambassador to attend independence party in Galway
- Major opportunity to develop shuttle bus services from Wild Atlantic Way into South Galway venues, says Cannon
- Galwegian heroes celebrate after conquering English Channel
- Thumbs up for funding to fastrack treatment of arthritis
- Galway bags medal haul at regional lifesaving championships
- Are you interested in listening for Childline?
- Run or walk 10k in Claregalway and help Galway Hospice