Toyota dealers from across Ireland gathered in Dublin recently for the Toyota Dealer of the Year awards. A total of eight awards were presented on the night to seven Toyota dealers, for their achievements in sales and aftersales across several categories, with Brian Geary of Raheen in Limerick winning both the No1 Vehicle Sales and Best Accessories Sale Performance awards.
The top prize, Toyota Dealer of the Year 2014, was awarded to Grange Motors, Mullingar. This award is presented to the dealer who achieves the best overall performance across a wide range of areas in both sales and after sales. In addition, Grange Motors receives a cheque for €5,000 to be used to reward and acknowledge the contribution of the entire dealer’s staff.
The 2014 winners are:
· Toyota Dealer of the Year 2014 - Grange Motors (Mullingar, Co Westmeath )
· Toyota Sales Dealer of the Year 2014 - Cogans Garage (Carrigaline, Co Cork )
· Toyota No1 Vehicles Sales 2014 - Brian Geary Car Sales (Limerick )
· Toyota Hybrid Retailers of the Year 2014 - Carrol & Kinsella Blackrock (Dublin )
· Toyota Best Parts Sales Performance 2014 - Brian Geary Car Sales (Limerick )
· Toyota Best Accessories Sales Performance 2014 - Kelly’s Sales and Service (Letterkenny, Co Donegal )
· Toyota Kaizen Performer 2014 - Hugh Boggan Motors (Wexford )
· Toyota Best Overall After Sales Performer 2014 - Macroom Motors (Cork )
Steve Tormey, managing director, Toyota Ireland commented “Firstly I would like to congratulate all the recipients of this year’s awards. The Toyota dealer awards are designed to recognise the excellence achieved by Toyota dealers and all of their staff who work tirelessly to ensure they provide the best possible experience for our customers across a range of areas covering both sales and aftersales.”