With exam time upon us, here are some tips from Weirs Pharmacy to help pupils keep a healthy mind during exam time. Energy food: Too much sugar or refined carbohydrates can compromise the brain’s power to concentrate and remember. Eat a balanced breakfast, such as cereal and fruit. Sleep well, think well: Ensure you get a good night’s sleep the night before exams. Drink plenty of water: If the body doesn’t get enough water, the brain cannot function well. Exercise: Exercise is good for the brain, gives valuable time out, and helps ensure a better night’s sleep. Take Eskimo: Eskimo helps memory and concentration, increases learning abilit, and promotes a positive mood. Eskimo Brain Omega Liquid and Capsules are available at Weirs Pharmacy. For more advice, call to Weirs Pharmacy, Market Square, Mullingar, or call (044 ) 9348462.
- Make a splash with new Burgess swimwear collection
- The countdown has begun at Whelehans
- Shopping made easy at The Wardrobe Mullingar
- Mindfulness and meditation course in Athlone
- Summer sale in Belladonna
- Dermapen vs Derma Roller
- History Channel making documentary on healer Danny Gallagher
- Get your tootsies out campaign
- Folic acid - vital pill for early pregnancy
- Bikini body breakthroughs
- Love lamb? Love the May bank holiday weekend!
- A new foodie paradise on Inishbofin