Stephanie Sivewright will represent Ireland in Paris in November at the Intercoiffure Guillaume Hair Show. She will be part of the stage performance to an audience of over 5,000 people. As MOHH is a member of Intercoiffure - the organisation for the world’s best hairdressers - she was chosen to represent Ireland. We wish her every success.
- Cura launches new postnatal support service
- Taking stock on World Heart Day
- Gigantic bridal sale
- MOHH welcomes Leeanne!
- Improved health and wellbeing with Temple Spa
- 64pc believe relationship with their pet is least stressful!
- Super savings at SBA Home Ideas
- Unbeatable protection against skin ageing
- Thinking Thin: motivation, nutrition, and weight loss
- Skin solutions from McGorisks
- Join the Drop a Dress Size for Christmas challenge
- Bright ideas from B&Q