Where? Hodson Bay, Athlone, Co Roscommon
Price? On application
Who? ERA Oates
How? (090 ) 6627878
This three-bedroom property is situated in Hodson Bay, the highly regarded and sought after residential address in Roscommon.
The property stands on a 0.54 acre site, fronting onto the Hodson Bay Road (cul de sac ), and leading to the hotel and lake. It is situated in a lovely countryside setting, with mature trees and hedging giving the garden a delightful and tranquil ambience. The location makes for an ideal family home, it is close to school, church, and shops by car or on foot, and is within five minutes walk (footpath and street lighting ), to Hodson Bay Hotel, Athlone Golf Club, a new water sports facility, and the beautiful Lough Ree shoreline.
Located just 6km from Athlone town centre, 4km from east and west slipways to M6 motorway, it is ideally situated in a lovely countryside setting.
There is ample room to extend the property, refurbish, and improve to the needs and tastes of the buyer. With connection to the public sewer which is under construction and scheduled for completion in 2011, giving further added advantage to this prime location. This is a rare opportunity to secure a home at this address. This is a property that will afford its owners a home of truly lasting appeal and of increasing value.
• Scope for extension and improvement
• Easy accessibility to town, by-pass, and motorway
• Countryside setting, but with the services of an urban area
• Large mature gardens, trees, and hedging
• Mains water and connection point for Hodson Bay/ Barrymore Sewerage Scheme (under construction )
• Great place to walk - extensive footpaths with street lighting, lake shoreline.