Rare opportunity to acquire a unique property in a beautiful scenic location, with exceptional views of Lough Ree. Located in the sought after area of Ballykeeran and only minutes from Athlone and Glasson, this fine family home has immense charm and character. It sits proudly on large landscaped mature gardens and extends to approximately 4,500 sq ft of accommodation.
• Approximately 4,500 sq ft of accommodation.
• Sitting on a mature site of approximately one acre.
• Two storey annex to side of main residence.
• External finish in light brick.
• Patio areas are tile and brick.
• Large front garden surrounded by mature shrubbery.
• Very large terraced area at the rear and private landscaped rear garden mainly set in lawned grass and trees.
• Panoramic views of Lough Ree.
• Ballykeeran, has immense natural beauty, having magnificent views of the Lakes of Lough Ree and the River Shannon.
• Minutes from Wineport Restaurant as seen on RTE’s The Restaurant and the fashionable Glasson village with its fine pubs and restaurants.
• Minutes from the Glasson Golf and Country Club, and boat hire/marina.
This Bank Holiday weekend the luxury residence at Ballykeeran Lodge, Kippinstown, Ballykeeran will be open to the public. Opening times are 2pm to 4pm on Saturday May 30 and Sunday May 31.
Directions to property: Turn left before brook at Ballykeeran, 500 metres past camping site.
For further information call (087 ) 2712300.