A youth was sent forward for trial in the Central Criminal Court for the murder of 17-year-old Dovydas Jenkas from Claremount Manor, Clarmorris at Claremount, Claremorris, on December 19 2015 this week. The youth, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was served with a book of evidence by Sgt James Carroll. He remains on high court bail ahead of his trial in the Central Criminal Court.
- Eoin gets the Dragons to bite
- Westport's smartest travellers revealed
- Planning restrictions will "close down rural Ireland"
- Huge line-up of events for Mayo Day
- Mayo has three Senators in new Seanad
- IWAK celebrates 30th anniversary with a gala concert
- Westport Credit Union is on the move
- A Guide to the Edge of Europe penned by Michael Cusack
- Saturday Forum is off to the movies
- Councillors annoyed about changes in management roles
- Eoin Heverin looks to tame the dragons
- Get walking for a good cause