Memoriams > Birthday Remembrances
Galway Advertiser, 23/05/13.
May 26, 1992.
Castleknock and Galway.
This is your special day,
so its up to God above
to wish you a Happy Birthday,
and give you all out love.
Happy Birthday, Eoin.
Love Mom, Dad, Fiona, Niamh, uncles, aunts and grandparents. (Added: 21/05/2013)
Click image to view
- O'DONOVAN EOIN 21st Birthday - May 26th 1992. Castleknock and Galway. This is your special day, so it's up to God above, to wish you a Happy Birthday, and give you all our love. Happy Birthday, Eoin. Love Mom, Dad, Fiona, Niamh, uncles, aunts and grandparents.
- WARD TOM Husband You left so suddenly, we could only weep and cry, but the saddest part of all, was we never said goodbye. Memories are something no one can steal, death is a heartache, no one can heal. So many forget you, now you are gone, but we will remember, no matter how long. Happy Birthday, Tom, from your wife Julia. Dad We cannot send a birthday card, your hand we cannot touch, but God will take our greetings, to the one we love so much. As we opened our eyes this morning, we looked to the Heavens above, we whispered "Happy Birthday". From your children Helena, James, Dylan, Cody and Mark. Brother Tom The blow was hard, the shock severe, to part with one we loved so dear. Tom, our loss was great, we'll not complain, but trust in God to meet again. Sadly missed by your brother Pat, wife Nanny, Patrick, Helena, Jonathan, Conor.
- GRIFFIN EDDIE Will those who think of Eddie today, a little prayer to Jesus say. Another birthday has come around, in God's trust you rest above, in our hearts you rest with love. On earth you toiled, in Heaven you rest, Happy Birthday, Dad. From your son Eddie, Caroline and granddaughter Jessie.
- WARD TOM Late of Coogan Park, In loving memory of our son Tom, who's 40th Birthday occurs 26th May. Son Your present needs no choosing, flowers it has to be, and so many lovely memories, of the way things used to be. Loving you forever, from your father and mother. Brother Tears instead of wishes, flowers instead of cards, you left us precious memories, that will stay within our hearts. Love you always, until we meet again, your sister Bridie and Breandan. Brother Memories are something, no one can steal, death is a heartache, no one can heal, some will forget you, Tom, now you're gone, but we will remember, no matter how long. No farewell words were spoken, no time to say goodbye, you were gone before we knew it, and only time will tell us why. Till we meet again, love you always, from your sister Julia, husband William and family. Brother You left this world so quickly, we still wonder why, but the saddest part of all, you never said goodbye. You left us so many memories, to us you were so dear, I will never stop looking, till the answers become clear. Lonely our hearts are without you, life is not the same, all the world would be like Heaven, if we had you here again. From your loving brother Michael, wife Helen and family. Brother Of all the gifts in life, Tom, however great or small, to have you for my brother, was the greatest gift of all. Happy 40th Birthday, from your brother John, wife Anne, family. Brother To hear your voice, and see you smile, to sit with you and talk a while, to be together in the same old ways, would be our greatest wish today. Happy 40th Birthday, from Jim and Veronica, Jamsie, Maggie, John Bernard. xxxx Brother No birthday cards to send you, no gifts to show we care, just some beautiful memories, and a special birthday prayer. They say it's a wonderful journey, from the old world to the new, someday we'll make that journey, and spend forever with you. Happy Birthday, Bernie, Martina, Chloe and Bradley. Godfather Out of my life, you may have gone, but in my heart, you will always live on. Love you always, from your godson, Pat McDonagh.
- WARD NED Happy 67th Birthday - 23rd May. Another birthday, another year, with precious memories of one so dear. Thoughts today of our lives together, hold a love that will live forever. From your wife Ann. Ned Thinking of you on your birthday, with sadness in our hearts, for a very special someone, from whom we had to part. Happy Birthday, Dad, from daughter Marie. x
- MURPHY SHANE 25th May. Will those who think of Shane today, a little prayer to Jesus say. Happy Birthday, lots of love, Mum, Emma, Colm, Olga and Cormac.