Memoriams > Anniversaries
Galway Advertiser, 16/05/13.
- patrick carr ,daddy forever in my heart and always on my mind .i will never get over losing you.loved always, love margaret,brian and grandkids. . (Added: 17/05/2013)
19th May 2013, aged 39 years
You inspired those who knew you,
Your generous and creative spirit lives on, We are comforted by cherished memories.
Much loved by Esther, Catherine, Gerald & David, and extended family and friends.
Anniversary Mass: 11am on Sunday 26th May, at Augustinian Church.
A daily thought, A silent tear,
A constant wish, That you were here.
Love and miss you,
. (Added: 13/05/2013)
Click image to view
- Crowe, Brian(first anniversary)Our hearts are heavy, tears still flow, as we come to terms with letting you go, miss your laugh, your jokes and your ways, wish you were here Brian. Not a day goes by I dont't think of you and remember fondly all the laughs we had. I wish we could have spent more time together. You were a great brother and friend,I miss you more than words can say Brian. Love Deirdre and family. (Added: 10/05/2013)
- BURKE PATRICK (Sixth Anniversary) Passed away 23rd May 2007. May comes with sad regret, it brings a day I will never forget. No longer in my life to share, but in my heart you are always there. It's lonely here without you, it's sad for me each day, my life has never been the same, since God took you away. Loved and remembered by your loving wife Maryann and family. Anniversary Mass Wednesday 22nd May at 10am in the Sacred Heart Church.
- MCDONAGH BRIDGET Mama I would like to say so many things, I don't know where to start, I only know I miss you, Mama, from the bottom of my heart. And when I'm sad and lonely, and everything goes wrong, I seem to hear you whisper, cheer up and carry on. I had a special mother, I loved her till the end, I lost two special things that day, my mother and my best friend. Love from your daughter Tina, Paddy and family. xxx
- NUGENT JIMMY (Twentieth Anniversary) Remembered with love today and always, your loving wife Anne and family. Anniversary Mass Renmore Church, Sunday 19th May at 12pm.
- SHERLOCK TOM Time may pass and fade away, but silent thoughts and memories stay. No longer in our lives to share, but in our hearts you are always there. From Christopher, Stacey, Baby Christopher.
- MANNION MARY (Ninteenth Anniversary) 9 St Anthony's Tce. We hold you close within our hearts, and there you shall remain, to walk with us, throughout our lives, until we meet again. Sadly missed by all the family here in Galway and overseas.
- GLYNN ANNA (First Anniversary) 19th May 2013, aged 39 years You inspired those who knew you, your generous and creative spirit lives on, we are comforted by cherished memories. Much loved by Esther, Catherine, Gerald and David, and extended family and friends. Anna A daily thought, A silent tear, A constant wish, that you were here. Love and miss you, Paul. Anniversary Mass 11am on Sunday 26th May, at Augustinian Church. .
- MCDERMOTT THOMAS 2 Beattystown, Fairhill. (Sixth Anniversary) Although I cannot see you, I know just where you are, by day you are the sunshine, by night the brightest star. To us you were someone special, someone set apart, your memory will live forever, engraved within our hearts. Loved and missed always, Tommy, by your loving sisters Agnes, Yoi and Maureen, your brother Paddy, sister-in-law Rita, your nieces and nephews and all your cousins. Anniversary Mass St Mary's Church, Claddagh, at 7.30pm, Saturday 18th May.
- WALSH MARY (Sixteenth Anniversary) Late of 5 St Anthony's Place, Woodquay. Lovingly remembered by Tess, Michael, Mary and family. Anniversary Mass Thursday 23rd May, 4pm, Abbey Church, St Francis Street.
- O'REILLY MICHAEL and MICHAEL 7 St Helen's St. In loving memory of our dad and brother. (Twelfth Anniversary) (Thirty First Anniversary) The hands of time keep turning, as the years have passed away, but in our hearts and memories, you are with us every day. Sadly missed by your loving family.
- ELWOOD MICKEY Late of Woodquay, Galway. (Thirtieth Anniversary - 22nd May 1983) No farewell words were spoken, no time to say goodbye, you were gone before we knew it, and only God can tell us why. Much loved and sadly missed, by your wife Madeline and family. Anniversary Mass 7.30pm, Abbey Church, Saturday 18th May. Dad If roses grow in Heaven, Lord, pick a bunch for me, place them in my fathers arms, and tell him they're from me. Loved and missed by your daughter Moira. x .
- CROWE SEAN Late of Carnmore, Oranmore. (Fourth Anniversary - 16th May) In loving memory of our brother, Sen. We think of you often, we speak of you too, we have some lovely memories, but we wish we still had you. Loved and sadly missed by his brother, sisters, brothers-in-law, all his nieces, nephews, grandnephews and godchildren. Masses Offered .
- KEANE STEPHEN (Third Anniversary - 18th May) Cill Chiarin and 14 Glenina Heights, Galway. We love Stephen deeply, we always will, we miss him desperately, we always will. All his family, relatives and friends. Anniversary Mass Saturday 18th May, 8pm, Moycullen Church.