Athlone Springs Hotel is the place to party this festive season; centrally located, contemporary décor, good food and drink and lots of Christmas cheer will make your party stand out from the rest.
The events team at the hotel have planned lots of party nights for you to choose from. Live music is the hotels theme this year with the amazing Big Generator back by popular demand on the 8th & 15th of December. The Cosmonauts hit the stage on the 9th of December and the brilliant Oddity play on the 16th of December. Each party includes a drinks reception with some nibbles on arrival followed by a 4 course banquet meal and entertainment until late.
Party tickets start from €40 and why not stay the night with, ticket and accommodation from only €80 pps.
Trevor Donegan the head chef at Athlone Springs Hotel is all set for the festive season and has planned a sumptuous banquet menu for you and your guests. A party night is not all cocktails and dancing and he promises that your Christmas party meal will be the highlight of the evening.
To celebrate the launch of their festive events schedule Athlone Springs Hotel is giving you the chance to win a Christmas Party Package. This amazing prize is for a table for 6 guests on Saturday the 16th of December and includes Drinks Reception, 4 Course Meal, Live Music from Oddity, DJ until Late, Late Night Nibbles and Late Bar. To be in with a chance to win simply answer the question in the form below. Closing date for entries is Wednesday 11th October 2017
Athlone Springs Hotel also host private Christmas parties and Christmas lunches and the hotel events coordinator can tailor make private party packages to suit all budgets.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize is for a table for 6 guests on Saturday the 16th of December and includes Drinks Reception, 4 Course Meal, Live Music from Oddity, DJ until Late, Late Night Nibbles and Late Bar.
2. Once selected, the winner will be contacted by the Galway Advertiser to arrange delivery of the prize.
3. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
4. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
5. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
6. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
7. Details of the competition winner will be posted on the Galway Advertiser's Facebook page and the winner will be notified by email. You have 7 days to claim your prize once contacted by email.
8. The closing date for entries is Wednesday 11th October 2017.