On November 2 from 6pm, Business France Ireland will be holding its first networking event in Galway, at the Galway Technology Centre, Mervue Business Park, in partnership with Galway Chamber of Commerce, CCEF, La French Tech, and Schneider Electrics.
The aim of the evening is clear; give Irish companies the opportunity to discover what France has to offer, network with Irish companies who have already made the move, and meet Business France experts.
The evening will be addressed following three main themes.
- Testimony of the French company “PerformanSe” and its experience with Business France.
- Schneider Electrics will be talking about the importance of V.I.E (France’s International Graduate programme ).
- Explanation from Business France on how to take your business to France.
- Launch of the French Tech community, in partnership with the CCEF (Conseillers du Commerce Extérieur de la France - company directors, chosen for their international competencies and experience by the French Prime Minister ) and French business presence in Galway.
- Launch of the app Tour de France which aims to bring together French businesses and individuals in Galway.
For a chance to win some fantastic prizes including flight tickets, hotel stay and French wine, take part in the online quiz. Please note, to win you must be present on the day.