It has been hailed as a magic wand in the beauty industry with one sold every 10 seconds somewhere in the world.
Touche Éclat, which celebrates its 20th anniversary, is described as an essential complexion enhancer erasing the dark areas of fatigue, lines and hollows.
Its celebrity fans include Madonna, Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, Julia Roberts and Katie Perry.
To mark its anniversary Touche Éclat is available in five new half shades, offering a more cosmopolitan, global and ultra-contemporary look.
Touché Éclat application tips
* Can be used around the eyes to brighten and diffuse imperfection.
* Apply on the inner corner and outer corner of the eye then blend in long strokes towards the temple.
* To transform an eyeshadow into a matte texture, mix Touche Éclat with Pure Chromatics on the back of your hand.
* Touche Éclat can be used as a base over the eyelid to improve the hold of eye shadow.
* Use in the inner corners of the eyes to brighten tired eyes and to enhance the white of the eye.
* Flatten the brush between the thumb and the index finger for an ultra precise applicator.
* Use on the bridge of the nose, between the brows, on the top of cheekbones and on the chin, to sharpen your features.
* Darker tones can be used to contour and shape when used underneath the cheeks.
* Blend with fingers for finer result and for a professional finish with a blusher brush.
* Click Touche Éclat three times and apply the drop over any smudge using the droplet as a corrector and wipe off with a cotton bud.
* Blend a line below and over the brow to sharpen the eyebrow definition.
* For the texture to melt into the skin apply Forever Youth Liberator eye cream.
* Apply on the corners of the nose to neutralise redness and broken veins.
* For fuller lips, apply to the middle of the lower lip over lipstick and soften.
* Apply around the lips to sharpen and enhance the cupid’s bow.
* Use Touche Éclat down the décolleté to enhance the neckline
* To define the nail Touche Éclat should be blended around the cuticle.
* Use Touche Éclat down the side of the leg to elongate.
* Yves Saint Laurent’s 20th anniversary Touche Eclat collector edition costs €35 and is available from Yves Saint Laurent stockists now.